JUST A FEW TROPIES
A great number of these achievements are those of the former father in law of Rocky, the late Norm Stockmann. Stockmann was the 1972 National Snooker Champion for New Zealand, who first inspired Rocky in to cue sports in the early 70s. This is a photo, where they both kept their achievements together in the one room. About 60% of these achievements are those of the late Norm Stockmann. The remaining 40% are Rocky's. Most of the smaller trophies represent mere participation in various tournaments. We captured an old photo from the 70's when putting this website together for the cool, calm and lovable Rocky.
Mr. Sundar Theneven
The Rocky Lane Foundation, India